City of Wilburton, OKCity of Wilburton, Oklahoma Official Website

Building Inspector Photo

Building Inspector
Mike Elder

Mike Elder is the Code Enforcement/City Inspector for the City of Wilburton.  If you are building new construction or conducting electrical work, you must see the City Clerk to buy a permit and have that work inspected by the City.  Gas and electrical inspections are also required and are filed with the Office of the City Clerk. Trailer parks and trailer homes are also inspected and enforced under the purview of the Building/Code Inspector.  Please review the Municipal Code on this site or City Hall for any information on permit requirements.  If you should need a building inspected, please contact us at 918-465-1006 or 5361.